Domestic fund transfer

Can I receive the Special Cash Payment relating to the Government's Emergency Coronavirus Countermeasures?
You are able to designate your Shinsei Bank account to receive the special cash payment.
Please submit a copy of your cash card together with the application form for confirmation to your local municipality.

Please check below for the details.
Information regarding the Special Cash Payment of 100,000 yen from the Japanese government

What should I submit if I am required to submit a passbook copy to an public institution, etc?

List of Branch name and Address

For more information on the Special Cash Payment, please see the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication's website or contact your local municipality.

※Shinsei PowerFlex accounts are for individual customers only and may not be used for business purposes.

Relevant Categories

Did this FAQ solve your problem?