Frequently Asked Questions

Report a lost or stolen ATM card

Where can I report a lost or stolen ATM card?

Please contact us immediately at 0120-456-022(press *1 available 24/7).

【From Overseas: (US or Canada)】
1-866-744-6734 (toll-free/press *1)
Please note phone charges may apply from calls from mobile phones and local telephone company. Please confirm if phone charges apply with the phone company.

【From Overseas (other than US or Canada)】
81-3-5954-7763(press *1 phone charges will apply)

Once we have stopped the withdrawal function of the card, we will send you a new ATM card to your registered address in approximately 1 week at no charge.
If you are in hurry, you can reissue your new ATM card at one of our branches for a fee of 1,050 yen.
Please confirm with our representatives for more details.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?



Page Top