GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service

【GoRemit Online Overseas Remittance Service(Smartphone app)】 How do I make foreign currency remittance to a Japanese financial institution?

Foreign currency remittances can be made to Japanese financial institutions only if the foreign currency remittance is withdrawn from the same foreign currency of your Shinsei PowerFlex foreign currency savings account.
Remittance requests made directly from the Shinsei PowerFlex savings account requires registering your Shinsei bank account information on to the GoRemit app.
Please confirm the details for registering your Shinsei account information on the app here

Did this FAQ solve your problem?