Frequently Asked Questions

Paying bills

How can I pre-register the beneficiary information for domestic transfers?

You will need to make a transfer to the payee first on Shinsei PowerDirect(Internet banking).
Please add the payee information on the confirmation page just before you finalize the transfer.

Click here for details for adding payee information.

You can also register your payee information by postal mail.
Please contact 0120-456-022(press *41 for English assistance)(Hours:8:00am to 9:00pm/365days) for the application form.

Relevant Categories:
Frequently Asked Questions > Paying bills

Did this FAQ solve your problem?



Page Top