【GoRemit Online Remittance Service(Smartphone App) *for Individuals】 I have not registered my Shinsei PowerFlex account yet. How can I make a remittance?

Please make a JPY domestic transfer to your designated SMBC bank for the overseas remittance.

Please be aware we will not be able to make a foreign currency remittance from your Shinsei PowerFlex foreign savings account until your Shinsei PowerFlex account is registered.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?