【GoRemit】I want to remit funds to my family. What kind of documents can I submit to verify relationship with my family when registering the remittance information or raising the remittance volume limit?

Some common examples would be family registries, birth certificates, and marriage certificates. If the relationship cannot be verified on 1 document, please submit multiple documents.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?