What kind of identification documents do I need to apply for an account?

・Please click here for details regarding identification documents required when opening an account by postal mail

Customers who wish to use overseas remittance service are required to notify their Individual Number, also called "My Number". Please click here for details regarding Individual Number.

"U.S. citizens (U.S. nationals)" or "U.S. permanent residents (Green Card holders)" are required to submit additional IRS forms in order to open an account. Please click here for details.

Relevant Categories

Did this FAQ solve your problem?