I've moved house. How should I receive my Security Code Card?
Please update your registered address via Shinsei PowerDirect.

After loging in, please follow the instruction below:

1) Click [Registered Information] menu
2) Select [Change Registered Address / telephone number]
3) Please input your full address including postal code.

The procedure will be completed in approximately 2 business days.

After confirming online that your address has been updated, you can request to have your security card reissued via our Procedure request form.
Please click here for the details.

Your security code card will be sent to your registered address in approximately 1 week.

Relevant Categories

Did this FAQ solve your problem?