Frequently Asked Questions

GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service

【GoRemit】 What do I do if my address has changed?

If your address has changed, please submit a "Change of Personal Details" form by post with a clear copy of ID showing your new address. *

>>Click here for "Change of Personal Details" for individual customers

>>Click here for "Change of Company Details" for corporate clients

If you do not update your address, you may not receive important letters from us. Please note that if mail is returned back to us because the recipient’s address is invalid, your transactions may temporarily suspended until we confirm your address.

* Legible copy of Residence Card (zairyu card), Special Permanent Resident Certificate, etc.

*Customers using the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit) (for Individual Customers),
please check the FAQ of the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit).

Did this FAQ solve your problem?

Yes No