Frequently Asked Questions

GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service

Regarding documentation required for sending money overseas. What document do I need to provide to show the source of funds as ""income"" or ""current financial assets""?

Please confirm the below.

・Tax return
・Pay slip
・Passbook or statement showing receipt of salary/pension

・Balance certificate
・Passbook or statement showing balance of funds to be sent.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?

Yes No