Frequently Asked Questions


What do I need to bring when I visit one of the Bank's branches to make a transaction or to change my account details ?

Please bring your cash card and your personal seal if you have registered your seal with the bank. Please also note that you may need to show your Residence card (or Special Permanent Resident Certificate) or Japanese driver's license for further confirmation.
Customers who wish to use the overseas remittance service are required to notify their Individual Number(also called "My Number". Please click here for the required documents.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?

Yes No